Welcome to The Mens Cave!
This Agreement (in addition to the The Mens Cave Privacy Policies) governs your access to and purchase of Products from The Mens Cave or from Sellers (as applicable) on The Mens Cave Website (https://themenscave.sg/) through your account and is an agreement between you (“you” or the “Buyer”) and The Mens Cave (“we”, “u”). By using The Mens Cave Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, any other Applicable Terms and all the disclaimers and terms and conditions that appear elsewhere on this website. The Mens Cave reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.
SALE/RENTAL OF PRODUCTS TO YOU BY THE MENS CAVE
These Terms and Conditions govern your purchase of Goods from The Mens Cave. Tampering with the site, misrepresenting the identity of a user, using buying agents or conducting fraudulent activities on the site are prohibited.
1.1 Sales Order
• All Sales Orders submitted to The Mens Cave are subject to our acceptance. Sales Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and The Mens Cave will take place on the dispatch to you of the purchased Goods, and until that time we reserve the right to reject your Sales Order.
• The Mens Cave shall be entitled to cancel or terminate the obligations to fulfill any Sales Order, for any reason whatsoever, even after a Sales Order is confirmed by, and paid for by the customer, with or without notice and we shall not be liable to any party for such termination or cancellation.
• In such event, we shall refund to the customer the price of the Goods purchased.
1.2 Payment Terms
• Unless otherwise stated, all Prices quoted are inclusive of goods and services tax.
• Payment are due on delivery for private purchases and 1 month after delivery for corporate purchases.
1.3 Payment Processing
• Payment options include paypal, cheque, bank transfer and cash.
2. Errors on Our Site
• Prices and availability of Goods are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and The Mens Cave reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after a Sales Order has been submitted and whether or not the Sales Order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
• A flat delivery fee of $15 will be charged for orders less than $300.
• Our staff will contact you to arrange delivery once purchase has been made.
• While the delivery team will try its utmost to deliver within the selected time frame, there are many external factors which can cause delays. Our products might be large and heavy and the delivery team may face difficulties in moving goods up narrow stairways. Traffic, vehicle and weather conditions will also affect the delivery time, as we want you to receive your order in the best condition possible. Customers who are not present upon our arrival also cause delays that can stretch for hours and hold up all the following deliveries.
• We earnestly urge all to be present during the stipulated delivery time to be considerate to all other customers and seek your understanding when it comes to delivery timings.
• The Mens Cave reserves the right to change the delivery date and time should any unforeseen circumstances arise in the midst of delivery. While we endeavour to adhere to scheduled delivery timings and warrant to act within our means to notify you the soonest possible of any delays or difficulties, you acknowledge that you will, at no point in time, hold The Mens Cave liable for any inconvenience, losses, damages, injury, charges, expenses and/or deaths that may arise from any delayed, postponed, incomplete or unfulfilled deliveries, to the extent permitted by Law.
• Please note that any changes in delivery date should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the stipulated delivery timing. Please provide your order invoice number, which can be found in the confirmation email sent to you.
4. Proof of Purchase
• Upon successful placement of order, an order acknowledgment containing the invoice will be sent to the email address that you have provided in the online order form by the next working day. We advise you to keep the email or print the invoice out, as these are your receipts and proofs of purchase. You will also receive a hard copy of the invoice upon delivery and will be required to endorse on the invoice after merchandise has been received in good condition.
5. Cancellations, Exchanges & Returns
• Please note that no cancellations, exchange or returns are allowed once confirmation of order has been completed.
• The Mens Cave reserves the right not to refund any payment made by you should you decide to cancel, exchange or return after order confirmation.
6. Damage Policy
• We advise our customers to inspect the product carefully for damages before making payment. Though rare, there is a possibility of manufacturing defects or even product being damaged during transportation. Should you detect any damage or defect e.g knocks, dent or cracks, inform us immediately at 6567 8615 or email to email@example.com. We will arrange for our staff to assess the damage as soon as possible.
• In rare cases where the merchandise displays minor scratches and dents, the merchandise will be touched up, repaired or replaced at the discretion of The Mens Cave.
7. Title; Risk of Loss
• Title to, and risk of loss of or damage to, Goods purchased shall pass to you upon delivery of the purchased Goods to you.
8. Product Warranty
• The Mens Cave reserves the right to void the warranty of a merchandise within its warranty period should the product be found to have been subjected to adverse conditions, not exclusively or limited to conditions such as bad weather, abuse, or placement of the merchandise in publicly accessible locations that causes the merchandise to be subjected to damage, intentional or otherwise.
9. Limitation of Liability
• These terms and conditions set out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities, in respect of the supply of the Goods and performance of any services in relation thereto, and that there are no other warranties, conditions or terms that are binding on us, except as expressly stated herein. Any warranty, condition or term concerning the Goods which might otherwise be implied or incorporated in these terms and conditions by statute, common law or otherwise is hereby expressly excluded. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions (a) excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty, right or liability implied into these terms and conditions (including any condition, warranty, right or liability imposed by the Unfair Contracts Terms Act (Cap. 396)) where to do so is illegal or would render any provision hereof void; or (b) shall limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
• Subject to the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise. Our maximum aggregate liability hereunder whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Goods paid by you to us.
10. Product Display/Colors
• The Mens Cave attempts to display product images shown on the site as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see matches the product colour, as the display of the colour depends, in part, upon the monitor you are using. Where there are accessories or furnishings included in the product image, they are used purely for illustration purposes and will not be included in the final sale of the product.
11. Reviews, Comments, Communications and Other Content
• Visitors may post reviews, comments and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a credit card or any other matter. The Mens Cave reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
• If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant The Mens Cave a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant The Mens Cave and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify The Mens Cave for all claims resulting (whether directly or indirectly) from content you supply. The Mens Cave has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. The Mens Cave takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
• In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
• By using The Mens Cave Website, you expressly agree that use is at your sole risk. The Mens Cave is provided on an “AS IS” and “as available” basis. Neither The Mens Cave nor affiliates, subsidiaries or designees nor each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors or the like (collectively, “Associates”) warrant that use of the The Mens Cave website will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Mens Cave does not warrant the accuracy, integrity or completeness of the content provided on the website or the products or services offered for sale on the website. Further, The Mens Cave makes no representation that content provided on the website is applicable to, or appropriate for use in, locations outside of the Republic of Singapore. The Mens Cave specifically disclaim all warranties, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No oral advice or written information given by The Mens Cave shall create a warranty.
• Under no circumstances shall The Mens Cave be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from your use of or inability to use The Mens Cave website, including but not limited to reliance by you on any information obtained from the website that results in mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion or corruption of files, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance. The foregoing Limitation of Liability shall apply in any action, whether in contract, tort or any other claim, even if an authorized representative of The Mens Cave has been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. User hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through The Mens Cave Website.
14. Entire Agreement
• These terms and conditions together with your Sales Order constitute the entire agreement between us and you in relation to your purchase of the Goods and supersede any and all statements or other agreements (oral or written) between you and us.
15. Termination of Use
• The Mens Cave may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of The Mens Cave Website at any time. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. The Mens Cave reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of The Mens Cave website at any time without prior notice.
16. Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B)
• A person who is not a party these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
17. Governing Law
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of Singapore. Both we and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.